MARKET LEADING CONSISTENCY IN PERFORMANCE DELIVERS RELIABLE RETURNS.
One of the most widely adapted Roundup Ready® hybrids on the market, providing excellent paddock performance across a range of environments and seasons. Combined with an outstanding agronomic profile that includes exceptional vigour, compact plant height and uniform ripening to aid ease of management.
- Sets an industry benchmark for consistency in yields over a wide range of growing conditions. Excellent paddock performance has exceeded grower expectations
- Recommended planting partner to Pioneer® hybrid 43Y23 (RR) and Pioneer® hybrid 45Y25 (RR), ideally suited in low to medium rainfall growing Excellent Roundup Ready® planting option in all irrigation areas
- Early-mid maturity (4) with time to flowering up to 4 days quicker compared to 45Y25 (RR). Offers great flexibility across planting window.
- Shorter plant structure, outstanding standability and uniform ripening aids ease of management in high-yielding crops
- Excellent blackleg resistance – R*, genetically different for blackleg group rotation
* 2015 offical GRDC rating with standard BettaStrike® treatment.